Bemutatkozás   Túratippek, térkép   Látnivalók  
Szállás
 
Vendéglátás
 
Szabadidő
Akadálymentesített változat Magyar Deutsch English
7.3 °C
 

Sights

Archdeaconry Church
More info:

Magyar Nemzeti Múzeum Mátyás Király Múzeuma
2025 Visegrád, Fő Street 23.
Tel: +36 26 597 010
Fax: +36 26 597 011
E-mail: http://info@visegradmuzeum.hu
Web: www.visegradmuzeum.hu
The church was the sear of the archdeaconry till 1226. Its importance is proved by the fact that its murals were painted by the masters of the royal workshop, the  architectural elements were artistically elaborated, and the cemetery with 221 graves, excavated around it, shows that illustrious churmen and persons were buried here. In the so-called Várkert (castle garden) valley, at the foot of Sibrik Hill, archaeologists discovered the traces of a village serving the bailiff castle and the archdeaconry seat. Houses with stones ovens, dug in the ground, outhouses and relics of several crafts were found during the excavations.

Opening hours:

from 1 May to 30 September



Visegrád és Környéke Turisztikai és Marketing Egyesület (visegrádi helyi TDM szervezet) hivatalos honlapja

Visegrádi Helyi Turisztikai Desztináció Menedzsment Szervezet létrehozása" című projekt - Azonosítószám: KMOP-3.1.2/C-2010-0002
Kedvezményezett: Visegrád és Környéke Turisztikai és Marketing Egyesület 2025 Visegrád, Fő út 81., Telefon: +36 26 397 188, info@visitvisegrad.hu
Közreműködő Szervezet: Pro Regio Közép-Magyarországi Regionális Fejlesztési és Szolgáltató Nonprofit Közhasznú Kft.
1146 Budapest, Hermina út 17., Telefon: +36 1/471-8955, proregio@proregio.hu, www.proregio.hu

Copyright © 2012. Visegrád és Környéke Turisztikai és Marketing Egyesület. Minden jog fenntartva. Visegrád Város honlapja www.ysolutions.hu